History of Ridley Walking Tour

Ridley College was founded in 1889 and Ridleians are part of something long lasting, a place with an interesting past, present and future. To help new students feel a deeper pride in Ridley, each year a walking “History of Ridley” tour is offered. New students travel to nine stations of campus and learn about the history of Ridley from faculty members. In this video Mr. Park talks about the School House Building:

Click here to view Mr. Lockey at Dean’s Quad.

Click here to view Mr. Filion at Gooderham House.

Click here to view Mr. Templeman at the Cannon.

Click here to view Mr. Dunkley at the former school bell.

Click here to view Mr. O’Rourke at Lower School.

Click here to view Mr. Rose at the Cricket Shed.

Click here to view Mr. Poe at the Athletic Complex.

Click here to view Mr. McNiven at the Iggulden Gym.