1. Why did you choose Ridley?
I have family who live in Hamilton and they highly recommended Ridley.
2. What are your plans for after Ridley (ex: university/ college/ gap year/ etc., what degree of study, living where, etc.)?
I would like to attend pilot school or the New York film academy, then I would like to travel and work as a pilot. I would like to gain experience as a pilot first, then I want to make movies. I would like to get experience in the world before to get ideas for movies.
3. What has been your greatest accomplishment thus far at Ridley?
Becoming a Prefect! Because it’s honorable. It was a great honour to be chosen.
4. Do you feel prepared going forward after Ridley?
I feel like it’s the best place to prepare you for life, to prepare you to meet your own expectations and be successful in the world. It’s not just a school, it’s taught me how to live properly.
5. What have you learned from your time at Ridley?
I have learned to live a healthy lifestyle and to care for myself and the environment around me as well as how to work hard.
6. Why should prospective students choose Ridley?
Prospective students should chose Ridley because of its traditions and competitiveness. You learn a lot of morals and experience that can’t be simulated anywhere else. I have never felt a part of a small community, now at Ridley I love everyone and it feels like I’m a part of the community.
7. Do you have any advice for prospective students?
I would say don’t close yourself up in your room, meet new people from every house, don’t get locked in one group. It’s an incredible opportunity to meet so many international students, you make friends from all over the world.