The Cadet Corps and Marching Band proceeded from the school south on Henrietta Street, east on St. Paul Street over the Burgoyne Bridge, north on Ontario Street, west on College Street, south on Yates Street (past the original site of Ridley), west on St. Paul Street, and north on Henrietta Street.
The Ridley Cadet Corps, founded in 1907, is the largest Corps in Canada. The Church Parade is a long-standing school and St. Catharines’ community tradition that involves just under six hundred students.
The rain held off and the mace was successfully thrown over the Marriott Gates making for a successful parade! Check out the video for the parade:
To view additional pictures, click here.